Complete field mapping solution for topographic mapping by drones
Survey Grade Maps:
- Produce survey maps and full line-work in 60% less crew time, with verified accuracy of 0.1 feet
- Eliminate lost time and money to missed shots in the field
- Easily collect aerial base-maps for high-value deliverables
Produce survey-grade topographic maps directly from a 3D model of a site. Efficiently create a CAD-compatible digital surface with break-lines, and draw planimetrics, improvements, and other features directly from aerial imagery.
With professional training on best practices and mapping-specific workflow, produce high-accuracy mapping deliverables.
Set 5 aerial targets and set the easy-to-use autopilot. Push a button and the drone takes off to collect the GPS-tagged photos. The full field operation often takes 1 person less than 2 hours.
With intuitive software, take survey points and break-lines directly on the 3D model, and export as a drawing file directly to AutoCAD, Civil3D, or other survey programs. Draw planimetrics directly from the 3D model or orthophoto.
- Image-Stitching: simply upload the photos from your drone and aerial target coordinates, and our expert processors produce your 3D model and orthophoto on every job
- Post-Processing Software: easy-to-use software makes it efficient to create 3D topographic mapping and line-work features as CAD-compatible drawing file
- Full Support: we are here for you, as your single point of support for your every part of your UAV program, from mission planning to live tech support